Tuesday 16 September 2014

I chase your love around a figure 8

 






Ellie Goulding tour tshirt - Halcyon Days Arena tour // Denim Shirt - Bershka // Black Leggings - Select // Burgundy Frilly socks - Topshop //
Cream pumps - Select

Aloha my lovlies!

Today's outfit is pretty laid back. When you're getting up at 6.30am to go to your 8.15am dance class the last thing you want to be is uncomfortable! Therefore I put together this very casual street style.

Let's get something straight here...Ellie Goulding is my favourite person ever. I've seen her 3 times in concert & honestly can't say I've had many better nights out than seeing her live. This is my most recent of the tour t-shirts I have collected in the process. I think there's something really special about wearing tour tshirts - they bring back great memories, plus if you're meeting someone new they're a great conversation starter! What better way of expressing the music you love than wearing it?

 I adore the idea of layering textures, and this denim shirt did just the trick. Now I don't know if it's just me but it seems that EVERYONE is currently rocking the 'shirt tied round my waist' look? Not that I'm complaining - I think it looks fab. It adds a great layer to any outfit and really gives off a chilled vibe. Plus if it gets a little bit on the cooler side then you can simply untie it and throw it over the top of your current outfit - Genius!

Since the overall look was pretty casual I just put on some of my favourite frilly socks from Topshop and slid into my cream lace up pumps. This look is perfect for when you want to look stylish but still be uber comfortable - exactly what I need on a Monday!

What's your perfect Monday outfit? Cool and casual or glam it up? Let me know in the comment!

LAURA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment