Sunday 12 April 2015

OUTFIT: How 'bout a dance?






 






Playsuit - Quiz (similar here) // Denim Shirt - Bershka (similar here) // CAT Boots - Depop // Necklace - Lyla Loves*

Aloha my lovelies!

Long time no speak. As you may have noticed I've had a bit of a break from the blog for a couple of weeks. It was getting to the point in the Semester where everything at Uni can become quite overwhelming. It's actually been nice to catch up with my family over the Easter holidays and just chill. ( I also took advantage of the insanely good lighting yayay) Everybody need little refresh every now and again and now I'm back and raring to go!

On a positive note, the sun is finally making an appearance (Hallelujah! *insert hands up emoji*) Which gives me the perfect excuse to whip out this quirky number! I can't believe I've never thought to wear this piece in the daytime before. Normally it's reserved for the very rare occasions that I get to go out to town paired with some chunky heels and a clutch. It really is the perfect fit for me, cinching in beautifully to accentuate my waist. The gird print is really eye catching ( although I wouldn't recommend you stare at it too long or it beings to look like one of those optical illusions) and so different to anything else in my wardrobe. I'm such a massive fan of playsuits. They're perfect for those warmer days by the beach as you don't have to worry about the breeze giving anybody more than they bargained for!

By throwing on an oversized denim shirt and my chunky CAT boots the look is easily wearable for everyday. I'm a little too excited about the fact that the buttons on the shirt are almost an exact match for the colour of the boots too. 

I actually won this adorable little necklace from Lyla Loves a couple of weeks back and in truth I haven't taken it off since receiving it! I love how elegant and delicate it is. It's such high quality as well. I'd high recommend you go check out their website, I know I'm certainly going to have a gander after pay day! 

Side note: Does anybody else get those weird little sparse patches on both sides of their forehead when they tie their hair up? Please tell me I'm not the only one?! Anyways that's the end of today blog post and hopefully everything should be back to normal as of today. Let me know what sort of posts you like to see over the next couple of weeks & I'll see what I can do! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment